I have given lectures, taught courses, lessons & masterclasses, and adjudicated exams at the following institutions:
- Oberlin Percussion Institute, solo recital and discussion on commissioning new work (2011)
- UC San Diego, teaching assistant for courses The Symphony, Contemprary Music, and Irish Music (2010 -2 011)
- Oberlin Conservatory: electro-accoustic performance, (2010), collaboration in TIMARA (2016), percussion Masterclass (2016)
- North Georgia Percussion Camp, Snare drum clinic (2009)
- Lassiter High School Bands, front ensemble instructor (2008 & 2009)
- Norwegian Academy of Music, Oslo , solo recital and discussion on score analysis (2012) & chamber music concert and discussion on entrepreneurship (2014), Percussion theatre (2016), percussion ensemble (2016)
- Tromsø Conservatory, lessons, chamber music concert and discussion on collaboration with composers (2012) & exam adjudication (2014).
- Odense Conservatory, on entrepreneurship and collaborating with composers (2012)
- Aarhus Conservatory of Music, on approaches to chamber music and a performance masterclass (2014).
- Gothenburg University, on approaches to chamber music and a performance masterclass (2014)
- Royal College of Music, Stockholm, on collaborating with composers (2012)
- Speak Percussion Emerging Artist Program, rehearsal coaching (2014)
- University of Canterbury, a solo recital and exam adjudication (2015)
- Britten-Pears New Music New Media Course /Aldeburgh Music, coaching on electro-acoustic performance and improvisation (2008)
- What Noises Remain at Composition Series, Trinity College Dublin (2016)