- Jennifer Torrence is an Oslo-based percussion soloist and collaborative musician specializing in contemporary music.
- A research fellow at the Norwegian Artistic Research Program/Norwegian Academy of Music
- Currently developing evening-length solo works with Francois Sarhan, Peter Swendsen, Trond Reinholdtsen, and Wojtek Blecharz.
- Also creating new work with Johan Jutterström, Carolyn Chen, and Anna Mikhailova.
- Percussionist with AJO ensemble and NorthArc Percussion (Norway)
- Former principal percussionist of Bodø Sinfonietta/Arctic Philaharmonic.
- A Fulbright scholar with studies at Oberlin Conservatory, University of California San Diego, and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.